Friday, August 13, 2010

College Road Trip 2010


Year Three of my attempt at a blog. This time our motivation for our trip is to take Alex to the University of Montana. I am so excited for her... it is a beautiful campus with so many new and interesting opportunities for her. We're just going to miss her like crazy. It will be a new experience for our family ~ back to just three.

Plan is to leave Friday the 20th, head north to San Francisco, over to the coast (Alex wants to be at the coast as long as possible!), up through Oregon, maybe check out Olympia National Park, Seattle, and across to Missoula. We'll get her set up, I'll pop a Zanax when we say goodbye and our new mini family will head to Yellowstone.

I'd love to hear your comments as we travel. Hopefully I do a better job posting updates than I did last year (that was because we lacked WiFi in many locations)

Morag-

2 comments:

Maria said...

Have a safe trip you guys. I am sure you will enjoy your time together and I will have fun seeing your photos and reading about your adventures.
Morag, Dan and Brenna I will look forward to seeing soon after you return and Alex, I better be seeing you on your "family" Facebook page soon. I can't wait to hear about college!

Love you all..xoxo,
Maria

Unknown said...

I hope you guys are having an absolute fantastic time.
Alex, you are now on a journey that requires seat belts, buckle up, open the windows, stick your head outside and let your tongue fly. With that visual take it into everyday and every classroom with an attitude that everything is appointed to be my day and my life!! Rub all over your new friends and may they see the difference you are to the simple "Montana" folk. You are awesome, kick butt everyday kiddo, your uncle mike is praying for daily adventures!!! Love you
uncle mike

oh Morag, so cool, talking to a gal just now on the phone (credit card) she is in Idaho, and I mentioned Alex and UM (or MU) and SHE said that's where she went to school. Said Alex is going to love it.
So cool.
LY